Monday, April 5, 2010

Beautiful Faux Flowers


April showers are sure to bring May flowers, but we wanted to get a head start here at Bae! We just received a shipment of faux flowers that brighten up any room.

Invite spring into your home with these beautifully designed floral arrangements in crisp whites, deep burgundies, golden yellows and crimson reds . You can purchase long stems of part-silk orchids, narcissus, roses and magnolias and arrange in your favorite vase at home or you can buy them pre-arranged, complete with vase or pot.

If you are anything like me, this problem is nothing new:

I LOVE flowers... I have vases full in my living room, entryway, on my nightstands, the bathroom, and of course, my kitchen. They put a smile on my face and add that hint of color that is so natural, you can't find anything quite like it. But living in this foggy city means I am constantly buying bouquets of flowers every time I am at the market and I end up spending more than I would like in order to indulge my flower fantasies...

These flowers look real and last a lifetime. It is a great solution to my problem. Of course nothing can replace the smell and vibrancy of fresh flowers but mixing and matching fresh and faux flowers means I save some money and have beautiful flowers year around (and no one knows the difference!)

No comments:

Post a Comment