Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Trunk Show this Saturday!


I think it goes without saying, but just in case it doesn't, the trunk show is this Saturday! I can't wait! Who needs groceries this week? Come view the work of six local Bay Area artists specializing in Jewelry, Chocolates and more! Plus, everything in the store will be 15% off...

The necklace above is from Erin Hakansson, one of the artists featured. Her jewelry is really organically beautiful, gorgeous natural minerals and stones. This one is my favorite because I have never seen anything like it! It's both natural and constructed, delicate and a little coarse. As a girl filled with contradictions it's just so me!

Here's a list of all the artists, but I'll be featuring some favorites from each one this week just to get everyone as excited as I am about the trunk show! See you there....

The Artists: Frolick Jewelry Erin HakanssonCatherine K Claudia MacFarland Kim Smith Jade Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment